I’m Rhyker Hackarry, the writer of all reviews published on the online casino blog will give a head-start in gambling for real money right now. Just TRY my 5 best Microgaming casinos! If you want to find 5 JUICY HACKS and TIPS before playing at the top-rated Microgaming casinos, feel free to read the how-to hack guide compiled by me and my team of casino experts.
On this page you will find:
- Play Hack #1. How to Spot Best Microgaming Casinos
- Play Hack #2. Prefer Best New Microgaming Casinos over Old Sites
- Guide to Best Microgaming Casino Bonuses
- Play Hack #3. Choose High-Paid over Popular Microgaming Casino Games
- Play Hack #4. Why and How to Differ Responsible Microgaming Casino
- Play Hack #5. Go for the Best – Mobile Microgaming Casinos
- Interesting Facts about Microgaming Casino Software
- FAQ at Microgaming Casinos
Play Hack #1. How to Spot Best Microgaming Casinos
Firstly, a potential gambler must verify the main and basic features which highlight the status of Microgaming casinos. There are 7 main elements to analyze and get a general overview of a real money online casino. We suggest you to use 7 tips from our experts to spot the best Microgaming casinos. That will save your time and nerves!
- A platform shall accept customers who are residents of a relevant country. Otherwise, you may not register or be able to withdraw money from such website.
- There must be positive feedback in relation to the targeted company on various forums, blogs, reviews, auditors’ reports, reviewing organisations. Make sure, there are more than a few comments, they could be paid and serve an advertisement. Note all negative factors to be aware of any danger.
- An online casino shall constitute a part of large reputable groups (preferably powered by Microgaming) which would allow getting additional benefits for promotions, depositing and withdrawing means. Among famous Groups are:
- Fortune Lounge includes 9 online casinos, the top companies such as Royal Vegas, Sultan and Platinum Play have a great promotional system;
- Jackpot Factory consists of 5 web platforms, focuses on specific types of entertainments like Video Slots, Bingo, Tables;
- Casino Rewards hosts 17 companies, such as Casino Classic and Blackjack Ballroom with its outstanding loyalty schemes;
- Roxy Palace has only 2 Microgaming casinos: Casino Splendido and Roxy Palace Casino;
- The Palace with 5 sites covering Ruby Fortune Casino and Spin Palace Casino with bingo, poker rooms and mobile casino;
- Bell Rock Entertainment that unites such leading platforms as River Belle Casino and Jackpot City.
- A UK casino should have an extensive gaming content from Microgaming. Normally, platforms using the software supplier offers over 600 games.
- Verify the licensing authority which grants permissions to conduct business in online gaming industry and a compliance with the most modern legal standards. Nowadays, the best and reputable countries in this field are Malta, Isle of Man and Alderney. Meanwhile, Gibraltar and Curaçao also offer a great protection and ensure that decent security measures are reached. We suggest avoiding some jurisdictions (Panama, Seychelles, Anjouan and Costa Rica) which would not give a sufficient customer care.
- A presence of a high quality, efficient, polite, competent and 24/7 available customer support office. Operators should speak in your language, or at least in English, German, French or Spanish. Check it on the most popular communication means – a live chat, phone calls and text messages.
- There should be great promotions which allow getting a profit in practice as, nowadays, a majority of the bonuses and promotions have a negative expected value (so-called, NEV).
Play Hack #2. Prefer Best New Microgaming Casinos over Old Sites
Why should you give preference to Microgaming casinos which were launched recently compared to those who are functioning for years? Certainly, new platforms are not always better and, of course, they are much less experienced. However, there are 5 main reasons why more modern companies provide more advantages for particular gamblers as the UK players:
- Bonuses. Obviously, new gambling platforms want to become known and acquire more customers. Therefore, they advertise themselves through different electronic tools and offer exceptional promotions to be attractive. Thus, if you join the United Kingdom casino site few months after its existence, there is a high chance of getting amazing offers and crazy deals, such as 200% Match or 350 Spins. No deposit and deposit bonuses are really profitable and may lead to huge rewards.
- VIP/Loyalty Program. Modern platforms offer both of these schemes to broad the scope of potential players. Such systems allow getting more profit for clients who are either willing to risk with large sums or invest frequently.
- Cryptocurrencies. Newly created platforms are usually open to accept Bitcoin and other similar equivalents like Litecoin. Obviously, not many old gambling websites offer depositing and/or withdrawing using the digital money. While fresh Microgaming casinos manage to provide lower fees, more favourable charges and allow using up-to-date cryptocurrencies.
- Modern technologies. Undoubtedly, Microgaming is constantly updating and upgrading its products and gaming software which is reflected in all casinos, new and old. Nevertheless, recent online sites are better adapted to the needs of enhanced technologies and provide great access to such tools. Namely, it concerns virtual and augmented reality features at Microgaming slots, animated visual effects with high resolution, progressive live games.
- Mobile games. Even though, access to an online casino from portable devices has become a standard and multiple existing platforms arrange to gamble though phones and tablets, such companies are just following modern needs. New gambling sites are building mobile-friendly approach from the core. Therefore, they have special mobile casino apps for all popular operation systems (iOS, Windows Phone, and Android), all amusements are adjusted to smaller screens and there are special bonuses and a service to pay by phone.
Guide to Best Microgaming Casino Bonuses
While Microgaming casinos represent the official best gaming websites, there are dark and bright side: They offer many multi-part Welcome packages, but they have negative Expected Value. So it’s a time for a good research and, of course, all the wonderful Free Spins and Reload promotions! Whether you want great deals on a registry or are looking to cashback in a long run, you’re in luck.
From 100% Deposit Matches up to $100, $200, even $500 to No Deposit Bonus Rounds to VIP to Loyalty Points, all your favorite casino bonus types are on offer. So deposit $10, get $20 and sometimes 20 free spins atop of your first account crediting. All the current Microgaming bonuses, you can check in our table. We also update this list (FYI, all rights reserved) as new deals come in, so bookmark the page and keep checking back for the newest and greatest bonuses! Our top 3 bonuses listed on our site and which we love very much feature up to 1,500 in cash or/and give an option to receive up to 100 bonus spins, too. Isn’t it nice?
Pro Tips for Picking the Best Sign Up Offer
Ready for some serious mission? We know you are, because we are here to help you! It is a hard thing to do on your own. The long-awaited promotional money ranges from $100-$1,200 and features the limits. Check out a list of to-check things below and pick the best casino sign up bonus on the Microgaming sites. Happy free gaming, and remember: The win is a pure luck!
- Find a bonus that is a subject to the smallest playthrough, like 12-25 times.
- Prefer 200% and over Match Bonuses
- Choose No deposit free spins over cash
- Study the games for a playthrough covering
The best real money casinos in the UK, Canada, Germany, Italy are those, which offer fantastic perks on sign up and custom promotions. While most of the times there is no need in entering a bonus code to get such bonuses activated, to cash any out, you have to wager the given money from dozens to thousand times (averagely, 30x-1,200x) on specific games. Typical wagering requirement contribution (in percentages) of Microgaming casino games are:
- 100% – Slots, American Roulette, Keno, scratch cards;
- 50% – Table poker games (except Gold series), Casino War, Sic Bo;
- 10% – Video Poker, Gold series table pokers, Craps, Baccarat, Blackjacks (except Classic), Roulette;
- 2% – Classic blackjack, All Aces Video Poker.
Play Hack #3. Choose High-Paid over Popular Microgaming Casino Games
Microgaming casinos often advertise all newly released and famous games to attract more players. Nevertheless, some of such amusements may have a strong negative impact on your balance as their profitability is low for users. Therefore, always give preferences to those Microgaming games which can bring you more wins and higher rewards, regardless whether they are mentioned in ads.
We collected and share 6 main factors for large payouts. Firstly, look at the RTP figure. This percentage shows, in average, how much money a customer gets for betting $100. Try to avoid numbers lower than 95%. Secondly, apply strategies. A well-though combinations can strongly benefit the outcome. Thirdly, read the rules. That should be a general note to all individuals.
Some tiny and hidden features can simplify a winning process. Fourthly, watch video streaming of people playing on particular games or look for overviews. Nowadays, internet permits finding such materials easily and other gamblers can share their knowledge and secrets.
Fifthly, read about an amusement in question. If it is indeed generous and grants extensive sums, there will be many different and positive comments, remarks and casino reviews. Lastly, take into consideration a “house edge”. This number reflects RTP and shows how much profit casino averagely gets. Based on the above-mentioned factors, we have selected the best high-paid entertainments from Microgaming which can make you a millionaire.
All Time Best Slots
Overall, slot games are the most popular amusements in online gambling. Therefore, Microgaming casinos value them and get most of 400+ video slots from this software provider. There are 3- and 5-reel-based options with progressive jackpots, animated symbols, bonus rounds, multipliers and other elements. Moreover, there are branded entertainments like Game of Thrones and Jurassic World.
Before hitting the prizes at online casinos Microgaming games with progressive jackpots guide is for you to check below! The most popular types are:
- Mega Moolah. An absolute leader in different categories among online slots with 25 lines and 4 progressive rewards (Mega, Mini, Minor and Mega Progressive Jackpots) and 5 reels established few records of the highest payouts making people millionaires. Scatter symbols (Monkey) triggers free spins play, wild cards (Lion) double wins. The coin value differs from £0.01 to £0.05. The RTP is 94%.
- Thunderstruck. Being among well-known slot machines, it already has a sequel which is even more popular. The amusement allows only 9 winning combinations on 5 reels. There are wild symbols (Thor), scatters (rams), Thor’s hammer, J, Q, K, 9, 10 and A symbols. Additionally, a “gamble” sector doubles obtained assets if the colour of cards (faced down) is guessed successfully. The RTP is 96.1%.
- Immortal Romance. This amusement offers 243 chances to get rewarded on 5 reels. It uses Vampires and Sci-fi themes. Game logo can substitute any symbol (except scatters) and double the sum, Wild Desire appears randomly and can’t trigger free spins feature, three scatters redirects to a special “Chamber of Spins” and unlocks other promotions. This product has a low house edge of 3.14%.
- Avalon. Having 20 paylines and 5 reels, this video slot relies on Arthurian legend and all related figures. Therefore, the “Lady of the Lake” represents a scatter, wilds are a treasure chest and the Avalon logo. It offers the wide range of coin values from 1 to 10. The RTP is 96.01%.
- Break Da Bank Again. It has 9 paylines and 5 reels with characters about banks. Thus, there are scatters (Valuts), scratch cards and wilds (game’s logo) granting x5 multiplier. The average house edge is 4.57%.
Top Real Money Tables
Additionally, Microgaming is famous for its tables and their variations. Moreover, the software provider offers free play and enjoyment for real money or cryptocurrencies at BTC online casinos. Among the top online entertainments in this field there are:
- Blackjack. While offering various types to players, the software provider follows standard rules where an individual shall hold 21 or simply a higher hand than the bank to win.
- Roulette. Massive winnings are also possible at roulette and Microgaming has creates three main kinds of this game: European (having only “0” and random allocation of numbers), American (with extra spot “00” and logical segmentation) and French (which duplicates European with the addition of “la partage” rule which is favourable for gamblers).
- Poker. Having a special Microgaming Poker Network, this company hosts one of the largest rooms for tournaments. Texas Hold ‘Em remain the most used. Nevertheless, there are other categories, like Omaha Hi/Lo, Seven Card Stud, Razz, Seven Card Hi/Lo, High/Low Chicago, Draw Poker, Countdown, Follow the Queen, Guts, Billabong and Shanghai as well as Chinese, Five-O and Kuhn.
- Craps. With the house edge from 2 to 17%, this entertainment is very popular and often available at Microgaming casinos. Basically, craps need a pair of dice and a special table. Importantly, the outcome of each round largely depends on the chosen strategy. The best bets are on don’t come/come stakes. However, there are also don’t pass/pass line, Big Six/Eight and other bets.
- Sic Bo. This specialty has fast rounds and combines elements of roulette and craps. A customer throws three dice and is required to predict the outcome. It could be either the figure representing the total number of all 3 items, only one, two or any other combination (like the highest, odd or event, etc.). Therefore, RTP also differs.
Must-Try Live Dealer Games
Modern technology influences the gaming Microgaming provides. From 2006, the Live Dealer mode allows seating at home/work or traveling having the feeling of being at a real land-based place. A person communicates with a real employee through the video-streaming and all cards/dice are displayed in real. Moreover, a partnership with Playboy made the time gaming even better and more fun. The best games casino in this category are:
- Dream Catcher. Spin the giant wheel to get your rewards. These simple rules are sufficient to become extremely popular. An individual can get x7 and x2 multipliers. There are 54 coloured segments and only the following numbers: 40, 20, 10, 5, 2 and 1. The house edge varies from 3.42% to 9.43%.
- Roulette. As explained above, all famous types are provided by Microgaming and there are different betting strategies available to players. Live roulette makes it easier to track the outcome of each round and witness personally that the numbers reflect the reality.
- Blackjack Double Exposure. Among many variations of Blackjack, this category is leading to play through the casinos live streaming regime. It imposes high limits for betting, allows seeing the dealer’s hand but the casino’s worker wins all ties. The RTP reaches incredible 99.31%.
- Texas Stud Poker. Poker, generally, unites people worldwide in competitions and different tournaments. Playing via this mode, a gambler faces a platform’s employee and tries to get a higher combination on his/her hand.
- Craps. As highlighted above, dice games are extremely popular nowadays. That is especially relevant when users can check results individually without relying on the random-number-generator (RNG).
Play Hack #4. Why and How to Differ Responsible Microgaming Casino
Primarily, the compliance with the responsible gambling depends on each customer individually. A person shall think ahead of the budget and limit his/her spending, avoid depositing more for the purposes of compensating losses and do not consider gambling as an investment.
Moreover, Microgaming casinos also offer an additional protection to its clients through different means. The main reason of having such extra safety measures is to solve potential disputes and problems between an online platform and a client.
Certainly, if a site does not comply with current standards of preventing a gambling addiction and ensuring high security mechanisms, there are risks of further issues, like unwilling money laundering activities, bad services, delay in depositing and withdrawals, etc. There are few structures (legal compliance or a completed regulatory verification) which help to identify whether the targeted company is indeed trustworthy.
The gambling software provider is a co-founder of eCorga (e-Commerce and Online Game Regulation and Assurance since 2003) which is a London-based independent and trusted auditor with a self-regulatory system which verifies various online casinos. This firm has received UKAS ISOs for testing, performing inspections, providing certification.
The reports are officially recognized by many countries, such as Denmark, Malta, Lithuania, Romania, Spain, Philippines, Italy, Gibraltar, Switzerland and others. Crucially, eCorga grants main approvals for the verified platforms: (i) Safe and Fair Seal for a satisfactory completion of annual checks regarding the compliance with eGAP (Generally Accepted Practice Requirements) that verifies customer’s protections, mechanisms for responsible and good gambling and (ii) Certified Software Seal for software developers who respect eGAP Requirements that takes into account internal controls of the IT, security.
The entity verified most of Microgaming casinos and focuses on the following characteristics: client’s safety, responsible marketing, “return-number-generator” (RNG) applicability, prompt banking processes, min and max withdrawals, prevention of a criminal behavior and many others.
Microgaming has also joined MeGA (the Manx e-Gaming Association), which ensures that companies headquartered in the Isle of Man follows the same objective of continuous development of the online gambling. Since 2006, this organisation has been assisting various software suppliers and other companies in their desire to improve services and the content.
Therefore, all casinos from these developers (like Dunder Casino, Genesis Casino, Lucky Red, Casino Cruise Casimba, 32Red, Thrills and Casino Casumo) are also subject to those rules in relation to Microgaming games. Among the elements of verification, MeGA checks whether the industry is properly regulated and the management of companies functions well.
Additionally, a full membership in the RGA (Remote Gambling Association) also demonstrates a high degree of responsibility taken by Microgaming casinos regarding its management operation. This trade association was founded in 2005 and based in London and in Brussels including top-leading entities for online gambling.
The aim is to encourage integrity, security and a unique code of conduct among participants in Europe. Ordinarily, it represents and unites all opinions and flags the importance of changes to legislators, regulators and decision makers for promoting non-discriminatory environment, open market, licensed products, etc.
Casinos and games Microgaming created are subject to MGA rules (Malta Gaming Authority). This regulatory entity was established in 2001 and has become among the first institutions to cover online gambling. It functions mainly for Maltese government, but its licenses have high importance worldwide.
MGA works to ensure transparency and fairness of the industry, prevent corruption and crimes, protect minor platforms and verify the compliance with the relevant legislation. The crucial role of this organisation allows gambling to provide 12% of the state’s GDP.
Therefore, the main objectives of MGA are: promoting responsible gambling, ensure the integrity, support the industry as well as provide and share regulatory updates. Therefore, it makes verification, grants permissions, makes researches, monitors the execution of laws, collects information and tracks all adverse behaviors.
Based on the participation of above-mentioned organisations and due to its internal policy, Microgaming casinos also respect KYC rules (Know Your Customer). That establishes legal obligations for platforms to avoid any illegal and criminal activities. Indeed, each day the best online sites are engaged in different financial activities.
It includes deposits, withdrawals, rewards, jackpots, cash bonus and other forms of money engagement. Thus, for the prevention of not allowed performances, like money laundering or corruption, online casinos apply KYC.
Such procedures make clear that assets are indeed legal and owned by a player. Generally, a company asks for documents to ensure that money belongs to a particular customer before payouts are approved and/or during the registration process. Normally, it includes copies of ID/passport, proof of an address, e-wallet (i.e. Neteller, PayPal, Payforit service) screenshot, etc.
The software supplier also ensures that Microgaming casinos are implementing AML procedures (anti-money laundering) to prevent potential issues in the financial sector. Thus, platforms receive strict instructions from the developers and governmental authorities to follow.
They nominate groups of employees who constantly verify relevant documentation and players’ activities for this purpose. Moreover, customers are subjects to a due diligence process and may be required to provide a proof of the source of their assets.
Additionally, online casinos in the UK also keep records of all actions taken by users and report any suspicious movements. Thus, the cooperation with different security and regulatory institutions allows reacting promptly to all latent criminal schemes.
It covers which information is actually needed, how such details are treated, who and when have access to it, rights and obligations, casinos best protection to gamblers as well as jurisdiction clauses in case of disputes. Always read carefully as articles regarding privacy and cookies may differ depending on the site’s location, applicable law and other factors.
Play Hack #5. Go for the Best – Mobile Microgaming Casinos
Last but a very important element to get the best Microgaming casino is to check the availability of mobile versions. After launching the first (in the world) online casino back in 2004, the company has seriously enhanced its gaming content.
Most of the products use modern HTML5 technology which allows Apple products to run those using the instant play mode. Also, you can download a game or a casino. Moreover, Microgaming has created three special software tools to facilitate the gaming experience. First is the GameWire. It represents a unique and secured mobile gaming for transactions with real money and encrypts all sensitive data shared with the platform.
It offers deluxe entertainments with progressive jackpots, Spin Loc authentication mechanism and outstanding graphics. The Spins3 technological advancement implements HTML5 “swipe and tap” method of straightforward navigation through browsers.
Customers can also deposit, withdraw assets via such mechanism. Third, an iQ Gaming System. That includes a box of significant features for Microgaming casinos to increase a player’s engagement and enhance the gameplay. The advanced program’s interface covers customization of Bet Settings, Client Zone, Incentives, Business Intelligence, Batch Update, Security, Player Segmentatio.
Mobile Casino Game Content in Numbers
From 2004, Microgaming has tremendously enlarged the quantity of mobile casino games. Each month there are new titles. The total amount of amusements for phone and tablet devices exceeds 300. Among them there are more than 200 mobile slots (including both, 3- and 5-reel-based entertainments) and 45 tables (such as roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker).
Moreover, developers have created 14 games with progressive jackpots, 17 video poker products and 12 arcades. Therefore, users have excellent choices and can enjoy different amusements at Microgaming mobile casinos.
How to Test Mobile Casino – Guide
Various UK online casinos use Microgaming online software as the casinos meet high standards and has thousands of positive feedback, many rewards and a world’s recognition. Thus, all these Microgaming mobile casinos look alike, provide similar types of entertainments and relatively identical bonuses. Each customer may test a chosen casino prior to depositing money, sharing personal information and risking.
- Verify whether mobile mode includes a 24/7 customer care, reveals payout rates, follows fair gaming policy.
- Keep the website/app open and/or make simple clicks. It shall not crash and remain fully functional.
- Navigate throughout the platform, verify whether swipe works well.
- Check the gambling content.
The best casino should include famous online slot entertainments with progressive rewards, like Mega Moolah, and other entertainments. Lastly, give preference to companies which have special mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows Phones. FYI, for Blackberries and some older phones, Microgaming casinos continue to apply Java-based system via an instant play.
Interesting Facts about Microgaming Casino Software
Undoubtedly, this software supplier has always been associated with success and incredibly high performances.
Therefore, Microgaming has developed over 850 entertainments which constitute around 1,200 different variations for PC/laptops, mobile, instant play, live casino games, 3D mode, innovative virtual and augmented realities. Moreover, these interactive amusements are generally available in 45+ languages (including French, English, Spanish and German) and allow betting in 25+ currencies.
Furthermore, there are more than 500 top online casinos (like Royal Panda, Slotty Vegas, Casumo Casino, Videoslots, Betway Casino and Vegas Casino) which exclusively or primarily use products from these developers. Also, an improved system of bonuses, High Roller (rich people) and VIP treatments, exceptional loyalty schemes makes this company out of an ordinary list of game software providers.
Microgaming Timeline Overview
Microgaming is an absolute leader taking into consideration achievements which the company have made during its development path and how strongly it improved gambling industry in general. Therefore, after its creation in Estonia in 1994, there are several benchmarks which shall definitely be mentioned:
- 1994 – The launch of the first online Microgaming casino which became the premier web platform with casino games.
- 1998 – The creation of Cash Splash Slot, being the first reel-based entertainment connected to a common progressive jackpot mechanism.
- 2003 – An establishment of eCorga (an abbreviation of eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance). Currently, it serves as an independent auditor of various online best casinos and has a super great reputation.
- 2004 – Great news – a very first mobile casino started to run. Therefore, it adapted a selection of games to small screens and changed the interface.
- 2015 – The software provider has acquired a “Guinness World Record” for giving the biggest jackpot ever paid to an ordinary customer via a slot machine game. A UK client tried a spin of £0.25 and won a stunning €17,879,645.12 from Mega Moolah. Moreover, Microgaming has granted few of such extensive sums to individuals worldwide (as well with Major Millions).
Microgaming achievements and its role to promote and improve gambling in the world is recognized in different countries by international and national awards. In particular, Microgaming obtained the International Gaming Awards, BEGExpo and EGR trophies:
- 3-time Best Poker Network
- 4-time Best Poker Software
- 2-time Best RNG Casino Software Supplier
- Mobile Product of the Year 2017
- iGaming Software Supplier 2018
- Innovation of the Year 2016
- Biggest Online Games Portfolio 2016
Furthermore there are few Global Gaming prizes for remarkable Digital Products as well as Digital Gaming Innovation. The list also includes Spark Award (2017), Innovator of the Year (2016), Celton Manx Award and Sure Award (for Corporate Social Responsibility and Worplace Wellbeing respectively), “Best Software Developer” from iGaming Awards (being the best game provider 2007-2010), Global Gaming Rewards and many others, even when the quantity of competitors is increasing (having highly recommended NextGen Gaming, Cryptologic, Betsoft, Yggdrasil, IGT, Nektan, NYX, Bally, Playtech, NetEnt casinos)
Microgaming Partners and Products
Having such impressive history and showing amazing performance does not only result in highlighted awards. The company also established a large network of partnerships with leading entities worldwide. The total number of such business relationships exceeds 100.
In includes some famous firms and trademarks as All41 Studios, Switch Studios, Evolution Gaming, Acuant and Playboy. The cooperation helps create branded games, improve services, combine efforts to create new products and facilitate the gambling process for players’ exciting adventure. It covers:
- Quickfire. This well-developed system permits easy integration and assimilation of the Microgaming casinos’ content from different platforms (flash, casinos mobile, desktop). It facilitates the playing experience for ordinary users and unites more than 450 games.
- MPN. This famous and leading poker platform was launched by Microgaming in 2003. Currently, it has various rooms for tournaments (including bounty, freeroll and heads-up), such as Fish Party Sit & Go competitions with progressive jackpots, and ordinary plays. There are also Casino in Poker amusements, Blaze Poker and Blazing Cannon entertainments.
- Bingo. These are 100+ Casino-in-Bingo games with advanced gifts, loyalty scheme, segmentation tools. The company permits playing through mobile and desktop modes. Microgaming offers bingo which paid the biggest jackpot in history of £5.88 million in 2012 for a £0.30 stake.
- Sportsbook. After launching in 2006, this product at Microgaming casinos gives access to bet in various markets (including the UK, EU and USA) for different sport competitions (among which there are football, baseball, chess, handball and even TV shows).
- Land-based. There are around 400 games casinos on Microgaming are offering for a land-based format. It works via server-based platform offering cloud-mode gaming solutions.
- Live Dealer casino. Following modern technologies, Microgaming Viper software supplier developed a multi-language video-streaming with a high resolution for various table games. The agreement with Playboy makes the experience extra joyful.
- Multiplier. The firm allows players to gamble side-by-side together in selected tournaments having a built-in chat, shared casino bonuses and a possibility to look at other’s game actions.
FAQ at Microgaming Casinos
- How many casino sites have been licensed by Microgaming online casino software?
- The number has grown from 120 to 450 casino brands that use Microgaming software.
- What gaming licenses are offered and where to look for them at Microgaming casinos?
- Each online casino includes information about the number and type of license at the bottom of the site. Trusted online gaming regulators are eCogra, Malta LGA, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Isle of Man and Government of Gibraltar.
- Is it secure to use a credit or debit card at Microgaming casino sites?
- Yes, feel safe to use your card, no credit or debit card details will move beyond the gaming site. The payment methods are PCIDSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant. Microgaming casinos store the data on the a secure server protected by the latest firewall systems. All connections with the site and all data is sent over secure connections using SSL.
- When will I get the withdrawal from a casino website?
- Averagely the game providers guarantee to complete a withdrawal instantly or for 1-5 days after an approval. Take a note that all cash outs are reviewed within 24 hours.
- How do I activate my welcome bonus at the casinos?
- To activate your sign up or ongoing bonuses (monthly, weekly, daily) – go to the casino promotional page from your Real Money account; choose to use the free money and/or spins if this is no deposit offer, the free gameplay will begin automatically. Otherwise, make your first or regular deposit.
- What are Loyalty Bonuses?
- You are offered a variety of Loyalty Bonuses, where exclusive promotions and special gifts become available for you at the casinos. Your status level is measured according to your gaming activity and progressed to the superior VIP levels.
- Is my money safe with Microgaming casinos?
- Special gaming authority as eCogra, Malta, the UKGC regularly verifies and assures that the online casinos cover all the customers’ account balances.
- How do I turn off a subscription to a Microgaming casino newsletters?
- Go to the casino and enter its “Settings”. There you can turn off your subscription to newsletters as well as promotions. Alternatively, you can ask a customer support to help you.
- How fair are Microgaming games?
- The gaming sites have implemented a Fair Gaming Policy. They are independently audited and checked to ensure they run an unbiased and secure random number generator system (RNG), which is used to randomly produce the gaming results with the help of integrated RNG chip.