We’re heading towards THOSE Bitcoin Casinos to play with crypto and real money. Warnings, HACKS, spoilers and how-to guides ahead of real crypto play at 5 best Bitcoin casinos are in the article below! Before huge reveals, take a look at the highly rated online casinos listed for you by Rhyker Hackarry – an author of the blog, journalist and a real Bitcoin casino user.
On this page you will find:
- Hack 1. Choose Hybrid over Bitcoin Casinos
- What Are Original Crypto Casinos?
- What Are Bitcoin Casinos?
- What Are Hybrid Casinos?
- What Is a Provably Fair Random Number Generator?
- Hack 2. Always Check Provably Fair Casino Sites for Fairness. How-to Guide
- Crypto Casino Sites Pros
- Hack 3. Don’t Neglect Crypto Casinos Cons
- Hack 4. Differ Safe and Secure BTC Casinos
- Restricted Territories
- 24/7 Customer Care
- Best Bitcoin Casino Providers
- Bitcoin Casino Reviews
- Hack 5. Play the Best Bitcoin Games at Casinos
- Hack 6. Do Double Check of Casino Banking Limits
- Hack 7. Clues for Best Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
- 5 FAQ about Bitcoin Casinos
That’s right! From discussing the drama with crypto withdrawals and uncertain status in the countries to opening up about absolutely fantastic provably fair technology, I, Rhyker and my team of crypto experts and enthusiasts cover it all in the article. The fact that many players don’t know about crypto gambling… shocked me and my team.
That made us realize that we had to say about the online casinos making our position clear and loud enough. To discover SEVEN of the biggest revelations from our study, read through the review. Though we would say to play for Satoshi Nakamoto’s bitcoin cryptocurrency is as a risky attempt to win money at a casino, with most gambling experts agreeing Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency. So as the pros, we should advise to turn your attention to EOS or another crypto instead of BTC.
But first things go first! We chose to show the advantages of the best bitcoin casinos in the review. Why? The coin first made its mark as a valuable form of currency that runs on blockchain. It has become the value of real-world transactions — as a money. BTC is the oldest and the biggest coin among crypto released in January, 2009. That’s because it’s not really a reckless thing to play for Bitcoin today. A brand new segment of online casinos is more QUICK, SAFE and CHEAP! But we know more than this, so we offer you to discover something you may not have expected when pressing play with BTC at the best online casino sites in 2019 with us.
Hack 1. Choose Hybrid over Bitcoin Casinos
It’s been a wonderful year for bitcoin play at online casinos and now we’re ready to unwind and let you into action with our crypto play guides and hacks. You might have heard that to gain the trust, top Bitcoin casinos claim to be using provably fair algorithms to ensure the validity of each dice roll or turn of a card. Provably Fair systems work based on cryptographic hash functions. But what you don’t know not all bitcoin casinos are provably fair. For those who are interested in particular description of bitcoin casinos divisions, the proofs and all the details on how provably fair algorithms work, read on…
What Are Original Crypto Casinos?
Original crypto-only casinos choose to adopt a provably fair RNG, their games are built on blockchain by developers working for them. They operate independently from traditional fiat currencies. Such provably fair gambling at online casinos means no central bank and they operate solely in the peer-to-peer marketplace, for example, Primedice, Duckdice, OneHash, Bitvest, Stake casinos.
Therefore, Bitcoin or Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin or 126 more possible cryptocurrencies are transferred through crypto wallet addresses. The trusted crypto casino sites allow you to check each card turn, dice roll, roulette and even slot spin was random for yourself. How does it look like? You enter a casino, choose a game to play and just click on the special tab that opens up the “validation window” where you can check the hash string.
One more highlight of original crypto casinos is the game selection. Here you should not expect to find a wide variety of games like in general virtual casinos. The collection is much smaller and can contain 10-12+ unique games only, including dice, roulette, keno, plinko, mines, wheel, blackjack, baccarat, limbo, and other titles.
Currently, the crypto casino library with more than a dozen of items provided is considered to be a decent one. The game features is not so extensive in comparison with the regular casino entertainments, but it doesn’t mean they are boring. They are worth a try definitely. However, there are not live casino games at all. Though a smaller quantity, the quality of all the content offered is excellent on all the devices whatever computer, phone, tablet, laptop or any other gadget is used.
Besides that, the design of crypto-only casinos differs from the traditional houses as well. Despite the fact that it’s still a casino, no sparkling banners will be found on the gambling site. Yes, the crypto casino websites are usually designed in plain 2.0 style with simple user-friendly interface and bright colors used to grab your attention.
What Are Bitcoin Casinos?
Real money casinos that have been operating with traditional currencies, and also having bitcoins as a deposit and/or withdrawal method are called bitcoin casinos, but they are not always provably fair. Read our Uptown Aces casino review to have a better understanding of the type.
Bitcoin casinos 2019 work like usual online casino and their Random Generator can be tested by the third parties like eCogra only. Also, they are licensed and regulated by the leading and reputable gambling commissions in the industry.
The selection of games in bitcoin casinos is larger than in the original ones and is pretty wide. It can include hundreds of items. Besides, they provide a wide range of games to play with live dealer. Here you’re to provide your identity info to create a player account and join the casino. Thus, you don’t gamble anonymously.
What Are Hybrid Casinos?
Here is the thing that there is one more division of crypto casino sites that caught our attention. These are online casinos that offer provably fair games built on blockchain for a play with crypto together with a traditional content of entertainments for fiat and crypto currencies within one casino site.
They are called hybrid crypto casinos. And we find them to be the best solution for online players who wants to reach the provably fair dice, roulette, blackjack, poker products; to play with bitcoins; and still to have a choice of games and software suppliers for real money gaming. Such casinos can provide thousands of titles from slot games with different themes to card and table games.
What is a Provably Fair Random Number Generator?
A provably fair random number generator (PFRNG) is the mathematics that go into producing the randomness of your dice rolls, slots spin or card shuffling of blockchain based games. You can prove that outcome has been pre-determined and not changed after the bet is made. Most casinos implementing provably fair games have their own verification methods and tutorials to assure randomness and absence of any manipulation on their side.
If you wonder if all games at hybrid casinos are provably fair. Many of the games can be verified if there was any interference in the game or any error in the payout. To check the result of any bet yourself and have complete transparency and confidence in our Bitcoin games, you should learn different algorithms.
This is because there are different ways of doing this for table, card and slot products. We wonder if there is a possibility to crack PFRNG. YES and NO? Searching through bitcoin forums, blogs, we’ve discovered that experts share the same view you can read below.
Also, if you’re wondering if you should expect a big win at provably fair bitcoin casinos, the answer is yes. We’d like to recommend these two sites: DuckDice – the House edge 1%, CryptoGames – the House edge 1.97%. Read on and you will find the information about the biggest wins in crypto and how to check the casinos’ work!
Hack 2. Always Check Provably Fair Casino Sites for Fairness. How-to Guide
The end of the bitcoin casinos review is bittersweet. And we are getting to the end with dozens of questions instead of the answers. And trust us: after today’s review of provably fair techniques used at top rated casino sites (which you can see a sneak peek in our table), you will indeed have dozens answers.
Not only have we investigated it, but the best bitcoin casino operators promise that as much. Also we should say that gamblers can’t be prepared fully, so check each btc website for yourself before register with any and sign up for a bonus. A reliable online casino site should have a separate “Provably Fair” page where it tells how their system and check work.
Verification Process Revealed
Provably fair works by publishing the hash of a secret before a game. So by the end of a game round, this secret is released. So you can compare the results. Publishing the hash of a secret prevents the casino operator from changing it and by extension, the game result.
What is a seed? It’s a short string of byte values transformed into a key to help calculate an outcome of a game round. There are 2 types of seeds taking part in a verification process: the server seed and client seed. The first is generated by the casino server and displayed as a hash, e.g. b31d032cfdcf47a399990a71e4.
Another seed is made by you, to be more precise, by your hardware. So when a game is played, the operator shows the seed which you can then input into a trusted calculator from third-parties to return the hash. If it matches the server seed, the game was fair and went without any mid-changes. Yeah, knowing the seeds and nonce (a bet number) it is real to calculate a wager/spin result.
Here is our how to step-by-step guide to verifying Bitcoin casino is really fair (FYI, this a very simplified version of a process):
- Place a Bet
- Click on the Bet to Check the Details
- Copy Client and Server Seeds (Nonce and Hashed)
- Click on Provably Fair Tab to Choose a Checker
- Enter the Seeds to Verify Your Result
- Your Roll Number Should Match
Most casinos implementing provably fair games have their own scripts and algorithms to generate a random seed. However, nowadays, developers stick to what is “common” so with that you might see different casino websites using same algorithm, like Mersenne Twister, for example.
Provably Fair Cards. Some generate a shuffled deck using the “secret” technique. The top shuffling techniques for card games is called the ‘Result’. The operators first use a Fisher Yate’s Shuffle method to generate the shuffled deck along the Mersenne Twister algorithm to produce random numbers for the Fisher Yate’s Shuffle. So the numbers become random.
Provably Fair Slots. Or they produce a reel model. Every reel is made as a list of tiles as they appear. Then, a random location is generated for every reel to stop at. The best pseudorandom number generator (PRNG) is used to do that. It’s also the Mersenne Twister algorithm which generates a random number for every online slot.
FYI, the code along with transactions on the blockchain can be publicly audited in a more robust manner. Instead of you (players) manually checking each round, casino software can be audited once to assure its fairness. So you periodically can observe the checks confirming the online casino code wasn’t altered.
Crypto Casino Sites Pros
Benefits come in many forms. Security, confidentiality and facilities of access can be your goals, and your best option then is a verified and trusted hybrid crypto casino. And we found a few more advantages of such BTC online casinos. With players’ goals in mind, we rounded up an array of 6 bitcoin casinos pros. Some are though-provoking—to give to the online players from USA, where betting bitcoins at online casinos hasn’t been acknowledged as legal. But either it is illegal. So let’s check the points as for a start.
- Uncertain status – the authorities of USA and other countries haven’t imposed regulations for crypto. You may play with the money legally at any bitcoin casino website you want. And appling to the popular service like Cex.io, you can exchange BTC winnings for real money.
- Confidentiality – no entering your personal details, withdrawing verification, nickname, password are only needed to start playing. All payments are made between 2 parties without the need of a third one. And that eliminates a possibility of an unknown organisation to gain access to your sensitive data.
- Security – the wallet address is your only publicly available information when play online. But you have to be up to the most secure wallet types: hardware, online, mobile, desktop, paper to choose the best option for you. Pay attention that cold are better than hot wallets. For a better security of your digital wallet, here are few tips we want to recommend for extra safety: update your software regularly; backup your wallet; don’t keep your money in exchanges; use a new browser each time you want to access the online wallet; keep your keys protected.
- Instant deposits and withdrawals – bitcoin deposit and withdrawals are processed instantly without verification. No banking authorities are involved in the banking process. The crypto is processed through the crypto wallet addresses. Desired sums are immediately transferred after confirmation.
- No or low fees – you’ll be charged with no commissions or very tiny fees from a casino side. A BTC transaction cannot be reversed, but can be refunded by the operator receiving the money. The system usually won’t let you send crypto to an invalid address, but it’s best to check everything twice before any transaction.
- No exchange commission – when it comes to crypto-only casinos, you won’t have to make exchanges. When one door closes another opens! If you play with BTC at a crypto original casino, the money isn’t a subject to conversion.
Check the best Bitcoin desktop wallets for keeping the crypto on your computer below.
For starters, the best desktop wallet is Exodus. The most secure is considered to be Armory, while Atomic is easy to use and Jaxx gives protection by a PIN feature.
The advantages list has just come to the end and while we hate to see it finished, it does mean it is a time for more of our HACKS! Yes, get ready to find more tips before you’ll decide which hack was the most useful! Newcomers and professional experienced bitcoinplayers are welcome to make your choice.
Hack 3. Don’t Neglect Crypto Casinos Cons
Bitcoin betting requires new skills and expert knowledge. The crypto casinos has been existing since 2013-2012 and have been going through highs and lows for the years. And we’ve seen the crypto currencies at their worst. I think that’s why players feel insecure to turn to the digital money, because they still find it a WILD RIDE. The major is the transaction process one-wayness, you are unable to cancel/reverse the money transaction if sent.
No wonder the lack of knowledge stops many gamblers from a play, the more when the drawbacks don’t stop here. Check 5 bitcoin casinos cons we’ve found and don’t want you to neglect below:
- Crypto volatility – their price is unstable, it has been going up and low once in a while. Price fluctuations of the crypto currencies on the exchanges are driven by many factors. Volatility in Bitcoin and other crypto don’t have a generally accepted index since the digital money is still in the nascent stages. Also we do know that BTC is capable of volatility in the form of 10x changes in price versus the dollar. So, fiat money is considered to be more stable.
- Regulation problem – most sites have only 1 license from Curacao, famous for its poor work. Crypto casinos can operate without gambling commissions approval. However, such agencies check not only legal aspect of online casino, but also assure banking services stable and lawful work.
- Casino fees – withdrawing your wins in cryptocurrency, casinos can make you pay fees. Some operators still charge it for crypto withdrawals, so if any small miner’s fee is possible at their customer support first.
- No refund – you can reverse a bitcoin transfer. Bitcoin or another coin transfers are impossible to reverse. The only way to get a refund would be by communicating directly with BTC casinos online. So play at BTC online casinos you trust only.
- Technical know-how – you have to be tech-savvy to set up a wallet and store your crypto securely.
Hack 4. Differ Safe and Secure BTC Casinos
Perhaps nothing this year has been more surprising (in a good way) than Bitcoin casinos gaining popularity among thrill-seekers. In fact, as we investigated the subject after multiple big wins were announced across the websites, and we knew our readers were in a long wait for our list of the best gambling houses too. But your security first! A quick check of the best Bitcoin casinos will do no harm, in fact, helps you differ the safest candidates for a play with BTC.
Got a SECRET and can’t keep it? That’s we. We are thrilled bitcoin online casinos spilled theirs! Operators accepting the crypto currency have no need in permits from governments to operate online casino. While to apply the UK Gambling Commission, Malta, Isle of Man, Aland Islands Gibraltar, Antigua and Barbuda, Costa Rica, Curacao, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Kahnawake, or New Jersey license, online casinos should pay the associated fees. It may be between $30,000 and $150,000 solely for application!
Through our exclusive study, we found out about the gambling business tax paid each month which ranges between 1% and 9% from casino revenues. Many casino sites were found saving on licenses. Luckily not all best bitcoin casinos, atop of other security certificates among which is all data SSL encryption, some adopt the Curacao license, however, which is considered to be “so-so”. How to check the validality of license for yourself, read in the quick guide below:
- go to the bottom of bitcoin casino site;
- check seals of licenses in the footer of a crypto website;
- click on the icon to find out its number and issue date.
There is a myth that bitcoin casinos accept players from all over the world and bitcoin gambling is legal everywhere. NO. Though the anonymous registration, there is a long list of prohibited locations and jurisdictions. Thereby, you are allowed or not to gamble at the casino depends on the country your reside.
24/7 Customer Care
Just do everything that you normally would do. Make a trial and contact customer support of Bitcoin casino and have no exceptions for the best casino sites. There are fake online casinos run by 2-3 individuals who rake in Bitcoin from newbies making deposit or deposits. As you can imagine, such support agent gives no response or little information. While it looks like such casino sites function normally having the email address and/or live chat support to get in touch with them presented on the site.
Best Bitcoin Casino Providers
We love the software providers, and I have a belief you do too. For those who didn’t already know, today you can play at best Netent casinos, try your favorite Microgaming, Playtech, Betsoft, BGaming, Belatra games for crypto money online. As crypto fans already know, popular digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, ZCash that we love to see. Oh yes, we’re totally talking about a broader range of currencies. Take a look at some of our favorite software suppliers on offer below.
As you already know the difference, it is clearly that not all of the BTC casino games are provably fair or based on blockchain. Only the original are. If you are looking for the specific content, you have to be ready to face the unfamiliar titles, because they are developed by the casino developers and have not got a chance to enter the top casino game lists yet. Moreover, the slot machine fans are in the worst position, because it is a real challenge for software providers to put slots on blockchain – too massive content.
Bitcoin Casino Reviews
Fair warning: negative testimonials or absence of any information regarding a casino tells about the casino being a rogue. Luckily, you can read players feedback, check reviews, monitor special blogs kept by watchdog portals prior getting into the gameplay. We mean, I’m sure there will be some bumps down your play, but we don’t think that they’ll be anything out of the norm.
Hack 5. Play the Best Bitcoin Games at Casinos
The fun has just begun! As the countdown before you start playing for bitcoins continues, our team isn’t wasting anytime searching for the best crypto games online for you to consider first of all. Our experts in casino games has learned that online enthusiasts won’t be limited in their choice of video slots, poker, blackjack and other popular entertainments in the internet.
And yes, all gaming content is available in mobile format. As for bets, they equals their price in real money at the up to date currency rate of online casino. For details, you can address the question to a particular operator or get acquainted with the information on their terms and conditions page.
Need the best gambling games? Mega Moolah, Troll Hunters, Satoshi’s Secret, Starburst slots, Lightning and Live Roulette are on offer, which means there’s plenty of cool slot machines and card, table titles, all top rated and new. But which of these casino games have the largest BTC payouts? That’s the question we’re attempting to answer by taking a look at some of the bitcoin casino winners to determine which ones are the coolest of all.
And look, we’re probably missing some good (or bad) ones, but we’re here to talk about the most memorable. If we don’t even remember the titles, do they even matter?
Below, you’ll find our ranking of some of the GREATEST WINS, beginning with the worst, which is no judgment on abilities of a player. In this case, some of their bets just really didn’t work, and that’s OK, because as you will see, there’s room to grow.
- BitStarz Casino customer gained 15 BTC
- Cloudbet Casino user got 53 BTC at Live Roulette
- Bitcoin Video Casino gambler pulled off a 74 BTC win
- Cloudbet Casino winner banked 87 BTC at Lightning Roulette
- BetChain Casino user won 174 BTC
- Cloudbet Casino player snatched 216 BTC in Troll Hunters game
- High roller “Nakowa” hit 11,000 BTC
Hack 6. Do Double Check of Casino Banking Limits
Most bitcoin casinos accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal deposits, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard payment methods and of course Bitcoins. But we recommend checking the possible payment options range, casino charges, deposit/withdrawal limits, required documents and their timing prior creating any accounts and play for real.
Some options would be unavailable due to different countries regulations. For example, PayPal is not available for Canadians. Instead, Aussies and New Zealanders can use this web wallet. Also, though the casinos allow making a very tiny min deposit between 0.001 m฿ and 1 m฿ ($0.008c-$8), there are amount restrictions, oftentimes, making it impossible to take the advantage over the minimum deposits.
If you are excited to try gambling with bitcoins – which becomes very popular in 2019 — wait until you see how simply the process is! This paragraph is all about new money and bitcoin transactions, new guides on the blog. Oh, yes, if you’re a bitcoin fan, there are a few things you should know about the deposits and withdraws at the best bitcoin casinos like transaction fees, altcoins supported, max cash outs, minimum deposit, timeframes, and other nuances. Get the explanation below.
Here’s everything you need to know to make your first deposit using your crypto wallet and gamble:
- Step 1
- Register your bitcoin wallet. For that the email is needed.
- Step 2
- Add bitcoins to your wallet refilling the casino with Paysafecard on the wallet itself.
- Step 3
- Or get the crypto over the counter, exchanges, ATM’s and go to the casino cashier.
- Step 4
- Choose bitcoin payment method in a deposit menu.
- Step 5
- Enroll the amount and your bitcoin wallet address.
- Step 6
- After the transaction verification, the money will show up in your account.
Bitcoin withdrawals are swift and easy. To withdraw the crypto money, follow the guide:
- Step 1
- Importantly, check if bitcoin withdrawal is available at a chosen casino.
- Step 2
- Visit cashier and select the needed payment option for fast withdrawals.
- Step 3
- Enter the address of your wallet with bitcoins for instant payouts.
- Step 4
- Point out the amount you want to cash out that doesn’t exceed the limits.
- Step 5
- Confirm the transaction.
Hack 7. Clues for Best Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
It looks like bonuses and promotions still come in different sizes and forms! In 2019, bitcoin casino bonuses differ on Signup and Ongoing, No deposit and Deposit offers. In fact, the casinos suggest Loyalty Programs with a variety of promos, exclusive tournaments for the crypto players, usually meant for most loyal ones.
For the special occasions, you may opt for special gifts, deposit matches up to $1,000 and bonus rounds. As for the the terms, casinos keep terms classic and obligatory to follow. The wagering requirements remain 40x-60x. However, we have observed a mass of various propositions for newcomers and regular players, so here are 4 clues for the best BTC casino bonuses:
- match over 150%
- bonus limit goes up to 5 BTC
- 150+ free spins extra
- 40x wagering requirement
Besides that, choosing not hybrid, but original crypto casinos, you can get some exclusive Free BTC Faucet that can be 0-2 BTC that is valid for new users only. It’s a great way to try your hand and enjoy bitcoin games prior to depositing the account. Yes, the crypto casinos require bitcoin gamblers to open an account to receive the attractive offer. That’s all. It’s just amazing, but the truth. However, don’t forget to learn the rules and bonus terms to avoid the problems in the future.
5 FAQ about Bitcoin Casinos
Ten years of reviewing online casinos for real money in, we are continuing to learn how to make players gambling experience the best it can be. So, the next big thing will take us to the frequently asked questions, we were trying to collect throughout forums, casino reviews for Canadians and other countries, and various blogs, and our answers below.
- Where can I buy bitcoins?
- You can purchase bitcoins using special services like Bitstamp, Cex.io, Coinbase, or Spicepay.
- What is the minimum amount of money for deposits and withdrawals?
- You can upload the funds in a minimum amount of around 0.005 BTC. While there are no minimum limits for BTC withdrawals.
- How Do I stay anonymous at BTC online casino?
- Don’t give any individual information to a casino operator and avail of a different bitcoin wallet address each time you make a transfer.
- Are my bitcoins safe at the crypto casinos?
- Casinos divide all Bitcoin operations into various groups by wallet types: so called cold, semi-cold and hot wallets, all of which are SSL encrypted.
- Can I trust provably fair bitcoin casinos?
- Yes. Trustworthy Bitcoin casinos don’t manipulate the results, their “house edge” is enough to make a profit.
It’s that time to draw the line under the best bitcoin gambling sites. They are pretty similar to other real money casinos, at some points, they excel the opponents. And while this is also a new way of legal real money gambling worldwide, I’d like to raise some important issues – Fairness and customer care. And what is even more important – its provably fair work. The hybrid Bitcoin casinos must be considered above the rest if you get into the idea of a play with crypto.